Friday, December 2, 2016

Youth Development Elevator Speech

The Youth Development major at Rhode Island College includes classes in the areas of Education, Social Work, and Nonprofit Management. It also includes an area of concentration. This area of concentration can also be a minor or another major. My area of concentration is my major in English. I will graduate from the program with majors in Youth Development and English as well as a certificate in Nonprofit Management. The major also includes a 180-hour internship. I am doing grant writing for my internship which coincides with the courses in Nonprofit Management. The Youth Development major at Rhode Island College trains students to support youth in many diverse ways an in many different environments.

1 comment:

  1. Madelin,

    I really enjoy reading your elevator speech!! I specially liked that you made your explanation so personal

    ReplyDelete